You have no item in your shopping cart

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

FS: 1995 Del Sol cheap

Delsolguy2030
Topic starter
(@delsolguy2030)

Hey guys, new here. A few years back I was in the process of restoring a 95 green Del Sol. It was my passion project and I dumped a lot of money into it. One day while driving back home, a guy rear ended me and sandwiched me into the car in front of me. I managed to fix the front frame up a bit and bought new headlights I planned to continue fixing it, but it just became too much. I can no longer afford to keep the car so I'm selling it cheap. Use it for parts or whatever you wish to do with it.

There is thousands in new parts on the vehicle including: an adjustable Koni yellow suspension with skunk2 upper control arms and sport top mounts. DC Cold air intake. I spent close to 2k on the suspension alone. New distributor, ecu, ignition switch, door locks, break fluid reservoir, sensors, headlights, and more. The tires also have plenty of thread in them. I also have a brand new front frame sitting in a box and a new hood latch that I haven't installed which I will throw in for free. The front frame cost me $250 and its brand new OEM.

I'm selling the car for cheap, so if you want it you can use it for parts or as a lemons race car. You can even swap out the parts you want and sell the rest to the junkyard. It will drive, you can even use it as an A to B car if your so inclined, but the tags expired last november, and the battery died so there is that.

Asking $500 firm. Car is located in the California bay area.

Also selling a brand new Edlebrock sport front sway bar with performance bushings kit. It's for the 95 del sol, I'm sure it fits other model years but I will have to look into it. Asking $100 firm.

Share:

Login

Lost your password?