Notifications
Clear all

Say hello! 🙂

Page 1 / 4

Bleador
Topic starter
(@bleador)

Hello,

I thought it'd be a nice idea to create one topic when everyone can introduce their Sol 😀

Here's mine:

Bought ~4 months ago, there was already some work done on the car, mainly interior and basic engine maintenance. 

Engine is d16z6, stock around 125hp, one of the things done already are Simot intake, and bosh ignition with wires.

Next thing is turbocharger, doing that myself is gonna be fun i bet 😂

There's still much to be done, although I'm not giving up 😎

Btw, I'm from Poland, is here anyone from Europe?
36 Replies
1 Reply
Bleador
(@bleador)

Posted by: @bleador

Hello,

I thought it'd be a nice idea to create one topic when everyone can introduce their Sol 😀

Here's mine:

Bought ~4 months ago, there was already some work done on the car, mainly interior and basic engine maintenance. 

Engine is d16z6, stock around 125hp, one of the things done already are Simot intake, and bosh ignition with wires.

Next thing is turbocharger, doing that myself is gonna be fun i bet 😂

There's still much to be done, although I'm not giving up 😎

Btw, I'm from Poland, is here anyone from Europe?

Hello all again, I thought I'd update you on my build progress.

Currently we succesfully bought new DelSol with B16A2 engine with complete turbo kit.

Unfortunately the body of a car is a complete mess, the roof is not removable for some reason, there's a lot of rust everywhere.

Basically this sol will unfortunately not be saved :< which breaks my heart

The engine is going to be finally in my delsol 93, we've renovated whole body, so the car is ready for a swap.

We just need to undo the magic that somebody did to this car, and do it all over again while building it in my car

It's gonna be tough but I'm prepared I think 😉

I'm so tho hyped I can't wait for a swap 😀

The specs for the new Honda are like this:

221,8 HP @ 7798 rpm

228,8 Tq @ 5620 rpm

The owner said this is safe set

Most likely it can be remaped to 300+ (I won't do this tho, I'm already scared of this car xD )

Max boost is set currently to 0,6 Bar

Will update on swap progress if anybody interested 🙂

HondaVlogs
(@hondavlogs)

Hey! Good idea for the forum! Car looks great! Poland has a lot of great Sols! 

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Very nice. What wheels are those?

1 Reply
Bleador
(@bleador)

@mike

Thanks 🙂

Honestly I have no idea what actually are those, if I get to know I'll update.

Btw, those are my winter rims, usually I drive on Japan Racing BBS replicas :p

no_sol
(@no_sol)

Hi Everyone, Im from British Columbia, Canada. I have a milano red 93 sol that i am in the process of completing an engine bay shave on. Just finished painting the engine bay with the new civic type r Sonic grey pearl. Im doing a break line and proportioning valve tuck, wire tuck, manual steering, and tucked radiator. I have a freshly built JDM B16A with type r cams, fully girdled bottom end, b16 transmission with helical LSD. I can try to post some updates as i go if anyone is interested?

2 Replies
Bleador
(@bleador)

@no_sol Looking great m8 😀

Sure, I'm already waiting for updates on Your build 🙂

jared_eg2
(@jared_eg2)

@no_sol Hey your sols bay looks amazing! I've been wanting to paint my sol that color tbh. Do you plan on keeping yours milano red or going full Sonic gray pearl? 

also have to ask are you staying all motor? and did you change ur pistons or anything else for the cams? I'm pulling my b16a3 in the near future and want to put in type r cams and want to know how much else needs to be changed LOL. I'd definitely be looking forward to some updates! your sol is so cool!

jared_eg2
(@jared_eg2)

Hey. Names Jared & I got a 95 Isle Green Pearl VTEC model still have the oem b16a3 in there. Has been giving me many issues but its my first car so I've kept it around and drive it when I can. I got it 5 years ago. The past owner was a cool dude owns an NSX and a few other honda cars so he hooked me up when i bought it LOL. Its pretty much still how i got it minus the paint and spoiler. It came with DC headers & Intake some early 00's spoiler & some rare Works Wheels. I dont drive on the works much. I do a lot of spirited driving so 6.5 wheels arent the move LOL. I have a set of Konigs w/ nittos that i drive mainly on. I also changed the 00's spoiler for a "mugen style" RSX / Civic spoiler. It looks cool but ive been looking to trade for a eg ferio spoiler. This car is so fun. I plan on auto crossing and tracking my sol so if you guys are interested in the car i can definitely post some photos of the sol from the good ol' days LOL 

*the photo is with my old wheels some avid1's*

2 Replies
jared_eg2
(@jared_eg2)

file size was too big i didnt realize until i posted LOL 

Bleador
(@bleador)

@jared_eg2

Looking awesome 🔥🔥🔥

Page 1 / 4
Share:

Login