You have no item in your shopping cart

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Say hello! 🙂

Page 3 / 4

Noel619
(@noel619)

Whats up OldSols, my name is Noel and just found your site while looking for Del Sol sites.  I used to have 95 VTEC model, once featured in Honda Tuning Magazine: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/htup-0505-1995-honda-del-sol-boosto/

I sold my Sol in 2010 and 11 years later I've decided to resurrect my 94 VTEC model that has been in storage since 2007.  It was supposed to be a spare parts car for the 95. 

TrackSol
(@tracksol)

Hello everyone. My name’s Manny. I own a 94 Si that I’ve had since May 2000. It was actually my second car ever as I was 19 and in the Air Force. Little by little on my meager military wages I installed racing suspension, brakes, racing seats and finally a B16A2. I attended quite a few autocross events and a couple circuit track days. I ended up getting stationed overseas in 2005 and with the military and regular life stuff, the car has been basically sitting ever since then. But I never sold the car and continued to buy and stockpile parts for the future rebuild. I am very happy to say that I will be rebuilding the car here quite soon. If you’d like to keep up with the build, please follow me on instagram @tracksol

gmbdelsol
(@gmbdelsol)

A 1992 VXi 1.5Vtec - Malta 

xblaze2010x
(@xblaze2010x)

Hey there from WA state, dusting off my del sol after it spending 5 years on blocks 

Cars getting the b20b N/A set up out of my EJ and a fresh coat of paint, Probably NFR . Popping in to see what info I can glean from a club dedicated to the forgotten civic. 

95bg33p
(@95bg33p)

Texas Sol!  I've had mine since 2002 as a daily driver and we've finished most of the planned upgrades, although we haven't completely given up the idea of considering a B-16 or -18 engine swap.  I think this weekend we'll replace the speedometer sensor - hoping that fixes the pesky error code that started up last week.  

Anybody dealt with a finicky windshield wiper yet?  My mechanic (DH) has been dreading this one since most of the parts are discontinued.  

Here's a pic from last year, celebrating new classic plates!

4 Replies
just_will
(@just_will)

@95bg33p Nice Sol! What part of Texas? Also, how did you register for classic plates?

95bg33p
(@95bg33p)

@just_will Thanks!  I'm Dallas area.. how about you?  

Classic plates in Texas are considered a 'specialty plate' and do not carry a fee unless it's personalized.  Here's a link to the form (pdf) https://www.txdmv.gov/sites/default/files/form_files/VTR-850.pdf

95bg33p
(@95bg33p)

@just_will  Thanks!  I'm Dallas area - how about you?  

I tried to post a link to the classic plate form earlier, but I guess links to pdfs aren't allowed in the forum?  Not sure how to send a PM, but if you go to txdmv site and search "classic" there's a pdf form that has all the details.

just_will
(@just_will)

@95bg33p dang, I'm bad at getting back into forums. I got my classic plates ordered. "90sKid" 😎

I'm Arlington area by the way.

Page 3 / 4
Share:

Login

Lost your password?